Few other industries pose more diverse fire protection demands than those of the manufacturing and industrial industries. Special hazard market businesses like refineries, power plants, fuel storage, certain medical establishments, warehouses, and other facilities prone to rapid, raging fires have their own operational challenges, but fire safety doesn’t have to be one.
Here at Security Fire, we specialize in code consultation and the development of fire protection philosophies to better serve and protect your business.
Our highly trained technicians follow local, state and national guidelines to ensure your facility is operationally compliant and safe. Whether you need an installation, inspection and testing, or regular system maintenance, it pays to count on Security Fire.
For industrial and manufacturing facilities, we offer:
- Fire extinguisher service and inspections
- Commercial Kitchen hood suppression system installations, services, and inspections
- Exit and emergency lighting installation, service, and inspection
- Sprinkler system installation, service and maintenance
- Cylinder hydrotesting and inspection (DOT compliant and certified)
- Audits and surveys to identify deficiencies and limit fire losses involving human life, production, property and environmental